$124 por person
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Tarcoles, Garabito, Puntarenas
- Minimun: 02 pax
- Departure time: 10:30 am.
1. Jungle Crocodile Safari Tour
You will start with the day with the Jungle Crocodile Safari tour in our boat dock in Tárcoles river and get up close and personal with Costa Rica’s apex predator the American Crocodile! Amazing experience for crocodile sighting as well as the amazing wildlife found along the river.
Includes printed group photography and JCS sticker
What to bring:
Comfortable clothes, cap or hat, tennis shoes or strap on sandals, sunblock, insect repellent.
2. 12:30 pm Lunch
Costa Rican “Typical Casado” this traditional dish is a combination of rice, beans, salad, fried plantain, vegetables and one portion of meat to choose from, natural drink and dessert.
Includes: One Costa Rican beer or soda
3. ZIPLINE + AERIAL TRAM TOUR
- Aerial Tram Tour
- Ziplines (10 Cables And 15 Platforms)
- Butterfly Garden
- Tourism Flag (The Biggest Flag Of Costa Rica In The World).
If you are near Jaco, herradura Los Sueños or Hermosa beach you can start the activities from Jaco beginning with the AERIAL TRAM Tour. For more information feel free to contact us.