In this experience you will get special attention on how to spot and identify the birds that inhabit the Río Grande de Tárcoles (Tárcoles Big River) and it surrounding such as the Guacalillo mangrove, home for some unique species, moreover, our bilingual and certified guides with extensive experience in bird watching for both resident and migratory ones, will teach you the proper way to recognize and learn from this wonderful group of animals.
Our goal is to fulfill your experience of visiting a splendid place rich in birds and also with the satisfaction that you have travel from so far away to visit this natural paradise…Costa Rica.
Departure hours: 6:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
Tour Time: 3 hours Approximately
Place of departure: Company Dock
Transport: Motorboat 4 Stroke outboard
Tour Type: Observation
Difficulty level: Easy
Maximum capacity: 10 people by boat, regulation of the Ministry of Health regarding Covid-19
- Hand sanitizer
- Antibacterial soap and water for washing hands
- Certified Captain
- Bilingual Certified Guide (Spanish / English)
- Safety equipment
- Civil Liability Policy
- Private parking.
What to Bring?
- Face Protector (optional)
- Mask and Gloves (optional)
- Light clothing and appropriate shoes (tennis or sandals)
- Insect repellent
- Hat or Cap
- Glasses or other items to protect against sunlight
- Towel or cloth
- Personal medications if for any reason you suffer from any illness.
- Dry bag for storing important items (optional)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Video camera and / or photographic camera (optional)
Optional (Of payment)
- On line Souvenir
- It is suitable for children of all ages.
- It is suitable for anyone with reduced capacity
- It is suitable for anyone