If you are passionate about wildlife photography, get to explore the reality of the Tárcoles river wildlife through your camera lens. Discover a unique and hidden place deep inside the Guacalillo mangrove and get a closer look of the great biodiversity found in this natural refuge.
Our Photography tour can be personalized based on your interests, you will also be accompanied by a tour guide and captain specialized in local fauna.
Departure hours: 6:00 a.m. y 3:00 p.m.
Tour Time: 3 hours Approximately
Place of departure: Company Dock
Transport: Motorboat 4 Stroke outboard
Tour Type: photography
Difficulty level: Easy
Maximum capacity: 10 people by boat, regulation of the Ministry of Health regarding Covid-19
- Hand sanitizer
- Antibacterial soap and water for washing hands
- Certified Captain
- Bilingual Certified Guide (Spanish / English)
- Safety equipment
- Civil Liability Policy
- Private parking.
What to Bring?
- Face Protector (optional)
- Mask and Gloves (optional)
- Light clothing and appropriate shoes (tennis or sandals)
- Insect repellent
- Hat or Cap
- Glasses or other items to protect against sunlight
- Towel or cloth
- Personal medications if for any reason you suffer from any illness.
- Dry bag for storing important items (optional)
- Binoculars (optional)
- Video camera and / or photographic camera (optional)
Optional (Of payment)
- On line Souvenir
- It is suitable for children of all ages.
- It is suitable for anyone with reduced capacity
- It is suitable for anyone